Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Quidditch Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Quidditch Application Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 am

Slytherin:
Chaser: Zacharie Samuels
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Keeper:
Seeker:

Hufflepuff:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Keeper:
Seeker:

Gryffindor:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Keeper:
Seeker:

Ravenclaw:
Chaser: Evelyn Carter
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Keeper:
Seeker:

Code:
Name:
Year:
House:
Desired Position:
Why?:
Sample Post:

Last edited by Alexandria LeClarke on Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 am

Name: Evelyn Carter
Year: 5th
House: Ravenclaw
Desired Position: Chaser
Why?: Chasers are amazing and score goals...

Sample Post: Evelyn was really nervous about the first game of the season, as she lifted her hands from the broom handle and tugged her gloves back up. She eyed her team members, before flying to her position on the field to start the game. She took deep breaths and reined in her focus. "We've got this," She muttered to herself, as the game was started and she took off toward the other goal, waiting for a pass.

Quote :
Accepted and Approved- Alexandria LeClarke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:10 am

Name:Zacharie Samuels
Year: 6th
House: Slytherin
Desired Position: Chaser
Why?: Very built, agile, quick reflexes
Sample Post: Zacharie had the quaffle in his possession, the Gryffindor team swooped from every direction to try to steal it from him. Zacharie dropped his altitude and spun around the team. Once Zacharie reached the goal he had to try and get past the Keeper. Zacharie faked a throw to try to trick the opposite player. And to his surprise it did work, he was able to throw it into the hoop scoring 10 points for his team.

Quote :
Accepted and Approved- Alexandria LeClarke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:55 am

Name: Jack Lené
House: Ravenclaw
Desired Position: Seeker
Why?: Because I love to fly at heart-stopping speeds
Sample Post:
Jack knew they were losing and that the only way to savage such a huge gap in their scores was for him to catch the snitch. Spotting a shiny object in the sky, he squinted and saw that it was not the sun, but the snitch, indeed! Not bothering to check whether or not the opposing team's seeker has found it, he pulled his broom up and leaned close to it, to build up speed. When the flying golden ball was just a couple of feet away from him, he held out his hand and made to grab it, only to be knocked away from it by the opposing team's Seeker. His grip on the broom tightened, causing his knuckles to turn pale white, that is, until he realized that his right hand wasn't holding the broom. Instead, it was holding something round, and as he raised it to his face, he found it to be the snitch! He flew all around the stands, showing the snitch off, with a lopsided grin on his face. He did it. He caught the snitch!
Back to top Go down
Cooper Belmont
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student
Cooper Belmont

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:05 pm

Name: Cooper Belmont
House: Hufflepuff
Desired Position: Keeper
Why?: Flexible and agile. I can't watch and catch a Snitch but anything bigger than that (i.e. a Quaffle) and I'm great.

Sample Post: Cooper gripped his Cleansweep with anxiety. As soon as the game had started he had zoomed to the goal posts, and stationed himself at the highest post. This often mislead the opponents into thinking his blind spot was the goal at the very bottom, but his dives had been phenomenally death-defying, like a meteor unhindered by the atmosphere. As long as he flew above everything he could snatch any Quaffle below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Application   Quidditch Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Application
Page 1 of 1