Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application

Go down 
+4
Chace Travis
Serena Cole
Zoey Nott
Lianna Misha
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

So we are opening St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. If you want a position, copy the code as usual in a post here and wait to be accepted.

Head Healer
~Damien Masterson
Healers
~Chace Travis
~Sam Razorback
~Indigo Skitz
~Kyoung Kungji
~Alice Hollands
Trainee Healers (1)
~Lianna Misha
~Zoey Nott
~Serena Cole
Assistant Healers (2)
Receptionist (1)
Cook (1)

Application:
Code:
Name:
Position Requested:
Why this Position:
Example of your work:

Last edited by Celeste Walker on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lianna Misha
Healer
Healer
Lianna Misha

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Name: Lianna Misha
Position Requested: Trainee
Why this Position: So she can become successful in the medicine world.
Example of your work:

Lianna poked her head around the corner. She sighed when she saw the Head Healer, and the old Hogwarts Healer, several times had she had to go to the infirmary due to injuries from falling off of trees.

"Mr. Masterson!" She exclaimed gently padding her way over. "What do I learn today? How to treat wounds or something? Or how to treat dragon pox?" She was excited. Maybe if she tried really hard she could pass and become a Healer soon. Her hair was pulled into a long thin ponytail atop her head and she wore a white Oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up as well as grey skinny jeans and black sneakers.

Back to top Go down
Zoey Nott
Healer
Healer
Zoey Nott

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Name: Zoey Nott
Why this Position: She always wanted to help people and now she found the perfect job for that and wants to be really good at it.
Example of your work:

Zoey arrived at the hospital at 8am sharp, just as her supervisor told her to. She put her white robe over her jeans and T-shirt and walked in her supervisor's office.
"Hello, sir! What are we doing today?" she asked, excited to be learning new ways to heal people.
As they were doing their rounds, she was listening to what he was telling her, taking notes in her notebook of what she thought important.
Back to top Go down
Serena Cole
Healer
Healer
Serena Cole

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Name: Serena Cole
Why this Position: Serena's ambition in life has been to become a healer for many years. She volunteered in the hospital wing at Hogwarts and found that her want to become a healer blossomed even further when she spent a period of time in the hospital wing after the raid.
Example of your work:
Serena was nervous, that she couldn't deny. It was her first day as a trainee healer and she was terrified that she would mess it up. Not that she hadn't done everything in her power to prepare herself. Every book that she had been able to fine on healing and medicine had been read. Even muggle medicine. She was dressed in her new healers robe, that smelled a little of starch and fresh ironing. She liked to do things such as ironing the muggle way rather than the magical way. Waiting patiently for her mentor to arrive, she simply focused on not fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Chace Travis
Healer
Healer
Chace Travis

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:14 am

Name: Chace Travis
Position Requested: Healer or Assistant Healer
Why this Position: Chace is good with his hands and likes to do what he knows. What he knows is how to heal. He's been learning all types of medicine since he could understand the concept of healing. He's interest and skills lean heavily in this direction.
Example of your work:

While spending his free hours at the school hospital wing, Chace was trusted with treating the more minor injuries that the younger students put themselves through. It seemed like every year there was at least one self conscious teen or preteen whom had thought to try and curse their acne off. There were also those that would try some insane stunt that they had seen in Quidditch Weekly or at a live game that would land them in the hospital with broken bones, pulled muscles, and torn ligaments.

All of these things Chace would handle in the most serious case to the least. First thing first was to cast a diagnostic spell while keeping the patient calm and talking to him. As them why they did what they did and showing the right amount of sympathy and understanding so they would continue to talk and maybe not even realize you were casting healing charms. Or in one particular case, they weren't aware that you were about to yank on their arm to reset it. It was best done while the person was relaxed.

These skills came in handy when he had to mend flesh and had the patient continue to look him in the eyes and have them tell Chace their favorite stories or some such thing. More often then not the person's pain level increased when they were actually starting at the wound. Distract them and the pain isn't at the forefront of their mind.
Back to top Go down
Sam Razorback
Healer
Healer
Sam Razorback

Blood Status : Half Blood

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 am

Name: Sam Razorback
Position Requested: Healer
Why this Position: Sam enjoys helping people and has many years of experience with medicinal herbs and potions.
Example of your work: Sam walked into the room and saw a poison victim screaming in agony. "Calm down sir, you will be fine." Sam rushed to the cabinet that with held the potion ingredients, "Ah ha found you." Sam began pouring liquids together and adding roots and herbs. Once the potion was ready he walked over to the victim and poured the amber liquid into his mouth.

He then checked his watch and looked cautiously at the patient "Any assistance you need will be handled by me so ask for me if you need me." Sam walked into the office where the assistants were located "I want him on watch, I got the antidote in him but just in case, you can never be to careful." Just as he went to sit down another patient was coming in, severed arm was this case "Let's get to work."
Back to top Go down
Kyoung Kungji
Healer
Healer
Kyoung Kungji

Blood Status : Half Blood

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:56 am

Name: Kyoung Kungji
Why this Position: He enjoys helping out the sick/in need
Example of your work:

Kyo smiled softly at the woman who was holding her little boy softly and whispering into his hair. Smiling at the lady he stopped her worrying and asked her to step back.

"M'am there's nothing for you to fear; you're sun just has a small flu. It's common in the muggle world, ma'm." He said smiling at her. She let out a shaky breath and smiled nodding and asking what she could do to help.

"Give him soup, let him rest, and its a little contagious so don't let him share anything with other people." He advised and she nodded before scurrying off to the floo. "Have a nice day, now ma'm." He said over his shoulder and walking to the potions supply to make sure he was properly stocked.
Back to top Go down
Alice Hollands
Healer
Healer
Alice Hollands

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:52 pm

Name: Alice Hollands
Position Requested: healer
Why this Position:Becase even though Alice seems so cold and distant she truly does care for those in need and is rather gifted and being able to sooth people.

Example of your work: Alice walked into the room and saw a animal attack victim screaming in agony. "Shh, you will be just fine love." Alice rushed to the cabinet and began riffling though bottle after bottle, "Got it" Alice began cleaning the wounds and applying liquids together and wrapping the wounds. Once the healing potion as ready she walked over to the poor man and began to spoon feed the potion to him."This will make you feel right as rain love"

Back to top Go down
Indigo Skitz
Healer
Healer
Indigo Skitz

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Name: Indigo Skitz
Why this Position: Because she honestly loves people and helping them out. She sees this as a way to continue helping them
Example of your work:

"MOMMY!" Indigo cringed but gently rubbed the small boy's arm. The toddler's cries stopped as his lower lip trembled at the touch. She smiled and softly took out Skele-Gro from under the table and continued to rub the boy's arm softly.

"Drink this, it'll taste bad but I promise you that your arm will get better." She cooed softly. He sipped it at first and spit it out immediately. She frowned softly.

"Hey, please be a good boy and take a sip from this?" She cooed again he nodded reluctantly and sipped it cringing the whole way. She smiled and got up to grab a bright red lollipop and handing it to the boy she patted his head and called his mother in before sighing and lying back on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application   Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healer & St. Mungos Staff Application
Page 1 of 1