Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

An Unlikely Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

Blood Status : Pureblood

An Unlikely Alliance Empty
PostSubject: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 am

Eriol waited in the farthest classroom located in the dungeons. His brother, Eloi sat in an empty desk looking bored. "Do you think they'll come?" Eriol asked his brother while he examined the dusty room. "Does it matter?" Eloi shrugged. "If they don't will do it ourselves." Eloi was not sure if it had been a good idea to invite people into their little scheme but now it was too late.
They had left messages that were hard to decipher even if someone had managed to notice the invisible code on the walls. They didn't want just anybody to show up but only the ones smart enough to crack the code, they wanted the best students of Hogwarts. The code contained directions and the set time of the meeting.

It was time people stopped thinking they could rule the wizarding world just because they could wave their wands and didn't agree with they way things were. IT took a lot more that a war to control the masses and and a lot more if one wanted to remain in power. "It's time we showed this people how it's done, don't you think?" Eriol spoke turning to his twin and they simultaneously smiled.

Back to top Go down
Anastacia Vernz
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Anastacia Vernz

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:53 am

Ana walked silently through the dark corridors, it was way past curfew and she didn't feel inclined into receiving detention. Once she reached the right door she knocked and walked inside quickly. "Hello" She smiled calmly not showing her confusion. There were two of them. That was new, as far as she knew, there was only one Mehtap enrolled at Hogwarts.

"I'm Anastacia Vernz, Slytherin, 4th year" She felt the need to inform the twins. She took a seat by the door in case she had to make a quick exit, there were no windows in the room as they were in the dungeons and she didn't like being cornered.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93489
Dylan Xian
Prefect
Prefect
Dylan Xian

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:03 am

Dylan walked hurriedly as he was late, not that that was unusual. He knocked poking he had knocked in the right sequence and smiled when the door knob appeared. "So... I'm assuming this is the secret meeting?" He smiled feeling slightly uncomfortable with the attention he was receiving form the others.

"I'm Dylan Xian" He introduced himself. "Ravenclaw Prefect" He pointed to the badge. He was not sure how he managed to become a prefect but was not about to argue. "How are doing this?" He took a seat. Curiosity would be his down fall one day but he just couldn't help it. Especially when he saw the code on the fifth floor corridor. It didn't seem like anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:24 am

"Let's start, shall we?" Eriol moved to the front of the room. "I'm Eriol Mehtap, Eloi's twin." He leaned against the front wall. "Yes, I'm real and no, you can't poke me" He added for good measure. "If you here it's because you managed to crack the code which means you're smart" Eloi rolled his blue eyes.

"Anyways, everyone knows that the wizarding world is at war and the so called Death Eaters seem to be having the advantage." Eriol spoke calmly. "But anyone with half a brain knows that it takes a lot more that killing the people in charge to rule. What they are doing is just unpractical." Eloi stopped his brother with a wave on his hand.

"The purer is the blood the higher is the change of squibs being born, it pure genetic and if all families had remained purebloods we would be having a serious population problem in our hands. That's why we have to stop this none sense once and for all." Eloi explained. "I don't care you you want to keep your bloodline pure of if you want to marry a muggle, it's none of my problem what you do with your life what it my problem is the fact that we are probably going to become extinct in a few centuries if we don't stop having wars and killing each other." Eriol nodded in agreement.

"That's where we come in. We're smart people and we have the advantage of being in a place where there's hundreds of students within reach. Not only that but we have logic on our side. So what do we do?" Eloi moved towards the black board and took out his wand.

"We recruit" He wrote. "We get as many people as we can to think like we do" He explained. "We fight back whatever garbage they are using to recruit. I'm not saying that I like the Ministry. I don't. There are changes that need to be made."

"The problem is that the people in power either side with the Death Eaters or with the Ministry. What about the people that don't like either? That's our target and frankly, the majority of the population."

Back to top Go down
Anastacia Vernz
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student
Anastacia Vernz

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:29 am

"Like werewolves and goblins?" Ana asked. "No one really speaks for them or any other creature. If we can get them to side with us, get the ministry to treat them fairly and with respect they would side with us" She smiled as the words werewolves, goblins, centaurs, veelas and elves appeared on the board.

"But we need a lot more people if we're going to fight or the Death Eaters and change the ministry." She added.
Back to top Go down
http://the-dark-arts.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=93489
Dylan Xian
Prefect
Prefect
Dylan Xian

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:37 am

"If you think about it. The Death Eaters and the Ministry are already fighting each other. We just have to sneak around and and get our people in power while they kill each other. As long as they don't know about our group they will be too busy fighting to actually notice us." Dylan added.

"We'll have to do some fighting but most of the damage will be on their side. If we can recruit people that are already on the inside it will be even better. We'll have information on both groups"

"There are already werewolves in the school. I'm assuming they know other werewolves outside of Hogwarts, they could spread the word. Goblins will be hard, they don't trust wizards."
Back to top Go down
Eloi Mehtap
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student
Eloi Mehtap

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 am

"We haven't given them a reason to trust us" Eloi spoke. "But that can change."

"I like the way you think, Dylan" Eriol smirked. "Sneak attack, we'll catch them by surprise meanwhile we'll get more people to join the cause"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unlikely Alliance   An Unlikely Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unlikely Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Empty Classroom-
Jump to: