Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Small Mishaps

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:19 am

Aluin slid his hand into Ians as they walked through South Westminster. In his other arm he held a rapidly growing Godric. They were a family, their first real family day where Aluin played the mom, Ian the Dad with their two children. He frowned however, his eyes flicking from corner to corner. "Ian..." He murmured as his eyes slid lower to their hands and he broke the connection.

"This road is lined with Death Eaters in disguise." He said and hiked Godric up higher. Aluin wasn't one for running.Never had been, he ran the Death Eaters at one point in time and that wasn't that long ago.

He slid his sleeve up and looked at the mark with a frown. "Ian... We need to go--" He whispered and clutched his son tighter. Just as he moved to grab his husband, the spells started. Hexes and jinxes bouncing off one another, hitting muggles who lined the busy streets.

"IAN!" He shouted and spun to check that his lover was alright. As soon as he turned he felt a shot to the back and he stumbled forward, before feeling another to the head, sending him down. The only thing he was able to do was wrap both arms protectively around his son and held him as they fell. He protected the infant from the fall, but his head hit and rebounded off the ground followed by his body.

Aluin blinked open his eyes and he groaned, his throat hurt, voice dry and rough as if it hadn't had water in weeks. He breathed deeply and his eyes scanned the room. Light, it was so light. "Adrian?" He called out. "What... What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:27 am

Ian sat alone in the hospital ward, people coming and going as they went about their days. He blinked on the odd occasion, still trying to come to terms about his lover. They were in the hospital because his family was attacked by death eaters. He apparated the babies away and had come back for Aluin, the male was still unconscious on the ground. Ian had fought them off with a struggle having no former training like the others had but he still protected what was his. Sobbing, he carried Aluin to the hospital in his arms as he knew he wasn't mentally stable enough to apparate.

They took Aluin straight away from his arms and he watched on as they did their tests, they wouldn't know what was officially wrong until he woke up. Every day, Ian brought the boys in to see Aluin and every day he sat with Aluin hoping he'd wake up soon. Waking from his day dream, Ian walked into Aluin's quiet room and looked at the form of his fiancé. His lover. His life partner. Going to Aluin's bedside, he took the male's small hand in his own big one and kissed Aluin's knuckles. "You have to wake up, I know you can hear me..." he'd plead, dayin and day out. The nurses took pity on him but he knew he could be heard. That Aluin's mind was just healing, it had shut down to repair what ever it needed to do. Brushing Aluin's hair away from his eyes he leant down and placed a tender kiss on the male's head.

"Aiden has noticed you haven't been home and has taken to splashing in the bath time again, Godric is chewing and is getting his third tooth. I've run out of soothing teething balm, you need to wake up so you can brew more." he chuckled impishly and smiled slightly. It faltered as he rose from the bed and took up his usual seat by the window. Sunlight streamed in, casting the room in the morning glow that was sunrise.

A few hours later, the sound of Aluin's voice made him leap up and go straight to the male's side. "Aluin! My love..." he said, tears gathering at the corners of his eyes but wasn't going to let them fall, why would he want Adrian? Maybe he was confused and needed some memory jogging? The man had been out cold for two months anywys.

"No, it's Ian. I'm right here..." he said, his voice thick and rough with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

Aluin frowned as his vision cleared more. "I..." He shrugged and groaned as he shifted. "Where's...Adrian...?" He whispered and his eyes scanned the male. He looked like Adrian...Just totally not And totally old! "Who are you. Where is my boyfriend? Where's Adrian?!" He yelled and looked at his bracelet. "....this is wrong. This is wrong. I'm not 24.... I'm only 16. WHERE IS HE?! WHAT HAPPENED!? Was it that damned brat again? From quidditch!?"

He pulled at his bracelet, grabbing his wand before he dropped the piece of wood altogether. "That's.... That's not mine." He said and growled. "Where IS everyone?! EMILY!!!" He yelled, his siser had to be there right? Or Nik? At least his own fucking boyfriend could show up! "ADRIAN!!!"

What the hell kind of joke was this?
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:25 pm

Ian felt his gut lurch, it was a memory loss spell, obliviate or something. he didn't know too much about it, he decided he needed to be strong for now to help Aluin get through this. "I'm Adrian's twin brother, Ian. Adrian is at home looking after Victoria's son and my kids," he didn't need to know everything in one hit. The nurses came in to attend to Aluin.

"Nik is dead." he said flatly, not giving away any more information than that. He walked out and leaned against the wall, he bruise his face in his hands and breathed deeply through his nose. His fiancé was back to being sixteen again. He needed to contact Adrian. He heard Aluin screaming at the nurses and groaned, sending Adrian a text message off his phone before he went back in.

"I just sent an owl to Adrian, he should be here soon." he sighed and sat down on the side of the bed. "Calm down, a lot has happened in the past few years that you've seemingly forgotten.." he said gently, not sure of what to say or do. He glanced down at his engagement ring and chewed on his lip.

"But we'll get your memory back..."
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Aluin screamed at the nurses. They kept telling him to calm down but... Nik was dead. And where was Em? And where the HELL was Adrian!? The nurses came and went after checking his vitals and asking questions. One went to get the neural surgeon.

"Few YEARS?! EIGHT YEARS!?" He glanced around, freaking out. "I grew up with Adrian and he NEVER had a twin! NEVER! How can I trust you!?" His eyes widened as he saw the ring. "That's Nik's. That's..." He frowned. "How did... And..." He shuffled back on the bed.

"I need my Adrian here. He has to be...." His eyes went wide and then he licked his lips, calming down. "Okay. My lover is dead. You have his ring. My boyfriend is still alive and... your twin?" He frowned, turning slowly. "We ARE in St. Mungos right?" He said, still trying to make sense of everything.
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Transfiguration Professor
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

After working all night while someone baby sat the kids, Adrian walked into the house and relieved the baby sitter. Victoria was at school and he had currently taken on Aluin's twin boys after he went into hospital, in a deep coma. He made himself something to eat and sat on his kitchen bench eating cold pizza. All the boys were asleep up in Damon's room, Adrian was thankful that the twins were sleeping through the night.

After finishing his food he went to the lounge room, bypassing the entry way mirror. Dark circles were undernhis eyes, his eyes were bloodshot and his feet were sore. Since thenopening of the night club, Raven had become a silent partner while he, Adrian, supervised at night time. Stumbling to his couch, Adrian passed out for a few hours when his phone went off. With a string of curse words he got up tonlook at his phone. Aluin was awake. Had lost his memory and was sixteen again. Fuck. Adrian growled and put a bag together.

Aluin was going to be difficult, he just knew it. Not even bothering to shower or make himself appear proper, he left his home after organizing another babysitter, and appeared at St. mungos. Going to Aluin's room, he watched as Ian tried to explain things but was trying to understand what had happened himself. The twins were sleep deprived, they looked identical. Taking a deep breath, he went into Adrian and Aluin mode.

"Sit your ass down Aluin and pull your head in," his voice firm, deeper than what he intended but still gentle like back in the day. He knew that it turned Aluin on when he took charge and was probably going to respond better to that than being screamed at.

"Now, how old are you and what does your band say." he dumped his bag down atbthe foot of the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Aluin just stared at the man as tears welled in his eyes. "I am... was... sixteen. Do I look as old as you Adrian?" He asked and bit his lip. Gods Adrian really did look good. Really good. He could be a teacher! Gods how Aluin would love to rip teachers robes off that body.

He pulled himself together though as commanded and looked at his band. "It says I'm 24 and my address is wrong and... why is Nik dead?! Why is this... person my emergency contact?!"
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Adrian didn't feel the need to comfort the man before him but he knew Ian wanted to being Aluin's fiancé and all, he gave the other male a look to stand down or leave the room. Adrian's eyes hardened at the mentioning of old.

"I look old, at the moment Aluin because I'm looking after your twin sons, Victoria's son Damon and I'm a teacher at Hogwarts while running a night club. I haven't slept more than 9 hours in seven days.. Does that answer your question?" he asked and sat down beside the male on the bed.

"Ian is your fiancé, you gave him Nik's ring as a proposal ring until you got him his own. It's currently under his t'shirt on a mithril chain. You've moved into a house that Ian and I fixed up. As your future husband, Ian is your emergency contact. He's been by your bed side day in and out, only taking an hour break to check on Aiden and Godric. Your boys."
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:28 am

Aluin just stared at the male speaking. Sons? Engaged? He just stared at Adrian. "But.... what about us? What happened to us?!" His hands were shaking and he shook his head. "No.... no I wanna go home. Our home." He said and wheeling around a cart of dripping liquids he moved to hold onto Adrian. "You are a teacher? And Victoria is... was four years old! Hoe does she have a baby?!? I will kill whatever son of a bitch did that!!"

Then he heard the names. He licked his lips and nodded. "I have kids.... Who.... Who is the mother?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:37 am

Adrian wrapped an arm around Aluin's shoulder and briefly hugged the male back gently. "We broke up almost a year and a bit ago, I had had enough. I'll look for a way to get your memory back though, otherwise Ian would kick my ass. You had the boys with a girl called Alex... She left them at the hospital and vanished. Yes, I'm a teacher and Victoria is a third, going on fourth year student. You did kill the fucker that raped her. He was a death eater." he sighed, motioning for Ian to leave and pushing Aluin back into bed and tucking the male in.

"If you trust me, we're not going to talk about Nik. We aren't going to talk about who you are now... I'm talented in the Dark Arts, but that needs to stay between us.." he whispered. "I'll get your memories back."
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:56 am

"Adrian..." Aluin whispered as he watched the male leave the room. "Who.... is he? He said hes your twin but that's a lie! I..." he sighed and looked up at Adrian. "Was I bad to you? Was I not a good boyfriend? " Aluin just could not comprehend his current life. He laid back as Adrian pushed him and tucked him in. "Does he love me Adrian? Like I love you? Does he really love me? Do I love him? " Aluin turned slightly and hissed. His arm stung and his eyes widened. "No. No no no." He was a death eater!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:10 am

Adrian sighed, running a hand through his hair and sighing suddenly feeling very tired. He looked at Aluin in the eyes. "You love him more than you love me and Nik put together. You are going to be his wife of sorts, you run the household and look after the twin boys. Yes, my dear friend we became Death Eaters, you became the Dark Lord and I was your most trusted follower. I killed in your name because you couldn't do it, I covered my ass so no one could pin the deaths on me..." he shrugged. "Ian is my twin brother. He is my other half. I can't describe it. Just trust the two of us. We'll get you through this Winny...."
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:46 am

"What if... What if I never remember him? And me?! His wife?! I am the man, thank you very much!" He then laughed and shook his head. "I trust you. I don't trust him. I don't know him..." He whispered and sighed. "The last thing I remember is... Valentines Day. We had that outing... remember? By the lake..." He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't want to remember... Death Eaters?! Adrian... Why would we-- We aren't... those kind of people. We're so neutral we're boring!" He sighed and shrugged. "Can.... Can I see my children and fiancee together? I want to know him. Do I... Do I have to stay at my house? What happened to my old place?"
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:09 am

Adrian rubbed his eyes as a migraine started to settle into his brain, rubbing his temples at the onslaught of questions he sighed deeply and glared at Aluin. "Shut up and one at a time... I can't process things that quickly. You will have to learn to trust him, why? I'm pretty much never around anymore Aluin. I left you at a certain point in my own life, you need to trust Ian. He is me, he was apart of me before we used Dark Magic to bring him to life. You need to ask him stuff, you're not seeing your kids until you have a better understanding of who you are and who you grew up to be. You are the more feminine one, Aluin. Ian works all day, comes home and you lavish him with food and sex. Ian is the man. He has been here day in and out, talking to you. Not me. I've honestly hardly visited you while you were in a coma."
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:22 am

"...I will." He said and took a deep breath. "If you tell me to know him, I'll get to know him. If he's a part of you then... I'll love him." He said and sighed. "Will you visit me? I don't know him. I need something I remember." He said and sighed. "I'll go home with him." He said and took a deep breath.

"I love you." Aluin said, nodding. "I'm gonna... go pee." He said and frowned, learning he was using a tube. "I need to talk to the nurses." He murmured. He kissed the males cheek. "Let me talk to nurses and then... let... Ian? Come back. Ian... I love a man named Ian..." He whispered and shook his head. "Does he play dad to my mom? Nevermind. I wanna talk to him."
Back to top Go down
Adrian Donovan
Adrian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 am

Adrian nodded standing to walk out when he paused in the door way, he walked back to Aluin with a mission behind him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to Aluin's, wondering if there was anything left. It felt normal, comfortable and familiar but there was no spark. Aluin was just a friend now to him. He pulled away after a few minutes, slightly breathless.

"Sorry, had to test something..." he whispered huskily and cleared his throat, taking a step back and fixing up his hair to busy his hands. "I'll get Ian from the tea room and I'll tell one of the nurses to come in..." he said and exited out the door before poking his head back in.

"That was a goodbye kiss, so you and I can both move on..." he said and vanished again, determined to get Ian and leave the two lovers alone. Hopefully, Aluin had the brains at the moment not to say anything to Ian about the kiss, he knew he wouldn't be able to protect himself from his angry twin if the need arose.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Aluin immediately responded but omething was wrong. There was no life in the kiss, like Adrian wasn't in it for the win. There was no spark and he felt a deeper stinging in his gut, as if he felt bad for kissing Adrian. He fell back to the bed with a gasp and sighed. "No... I get it. Goodbye Adrian..." He whispered, touching his lips. Even at sixteen... Aluin was about to break up with Adrian for Nik anyway. To have it go so fast.... Aluin felt rather.... calm. Like he'd done it before so it was natural.

Aluin dealt with the nurses and twenty minutes later we was mobile but they let his legs hang off the bed so he could move them for a bit before going to the bathroom. After all of the commotion Aluin was sitting on the bed again, looking at 'new release' books on potion brewing. He knew everything, he didn't know why he did, but he knew everything.

When Aluin saw Ian however his eyes lit up, his heart beat went faster and a real smile came onto his face. "Hi. I don't know why.... But I'm really happy to see you." He said and grinned. "Uhm...." He shrugged then patted a spot not as close as Adrian was. "Sit? I want to... talk. Okay?"

Aluin turned to look at the male and sighed. "Uhm.... I..." He flushed and covered his face. "I'm sorry, this is...a lot. And I know you don't... know everything. But... do I have journals? Anything I've written that I could read? And... have I been missing my job? Is there someone filling in for me? What... IS my job?" He held a few potions books and frowned. His eyes glanced down at the covers and he sighed.

"I... do this don't I?" He whispered as he read his name as the author on the top book. He set the books down and nodded. "Okay. So... I'm gonna be your...wife. Uhm... Will you be offended if I slept on the couch? Just until... I remember?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:37 am

Ian saw a dead Adrian approach him in the tea room, through unspoken agreement Adrian gave him the go ahead to speak to Aluin alone. Dark blues eyes looked sadly at his half eaten ceasar salad roll and put it back in the fridge, walking back to Aluin's room and wandering in. As Aluin motioned for him to sit, he did so. He felt numb. He wasn't sure how to act, this was another learning curve for him but he was going to be positive about it.

"You have journals, they're in the study. If you're still in here, I'll bring them in after I check on the boys and make sure Adrian hasn't throttled Damon.." he said quietly, his eyes cautiously meeting Aluin's. His heart fluttered, like it normally did when he looked into Aluin's eyes. His heart pounding, Ian wanted to kiss Aluin so badly but he restrained himself... barely.

"You're a potion's master, someone is filling in for you and you've been given leave until you feel up to teaching again..." he started. "I understand if you want to sleep on the couch.." Ian tried to hide it but a pained expression crossed his features, he stood and went to look out the window like he normally did when he began to think.

"I'll wait until you're ready, I won't bring the boys home till you're comfortable..." Chewing on his lip, he looked back at Aluin and his fingers twitched, he wanted to hold Aluin close to his chest. Restraining once more, he went quiet and looked out the window to distract his mind and twitching limbs.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:47 am

Aluin just watched Ian and he smiled. "Adrian did that. When he got frustrated and needed to think... He used to pace at the window as if... waiting for the sun to rise on an endless night." He said softly and smiled. "You were him... You're a part of him... right?" He whispered and he shakily stood up.

He walked to the male, holding onto things to get there and he looked into the strangers eyes and smiled. "So... dark." he whispered and then his eyes slid up to the red hair and he tilted his head. "You're..." He shrugged and just shook his head.

"I'm glad I chose someone I liked then. I always thought I'd get stuck with some ugly annoying brat of a girl." He said quietly and frowned. He backed away and sighed. "I'm sorry, uhm... You... This is awkward."

His boner, filled with 16 year old hormones, was tenting his gown. He blushed and moved to sit on the bed, putting a pillow on his lap. He lowered his head and bit his lip. "That was horribly inappropriate and I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:03 am

Ian watched as Aluin approached him, he remained calm and quiet. Aluin was getting use to him again, he nodded at the question. "I was the angry side of Adrian, the harsh and cruel side. But Adrian, Selena and you brought me to life. Dark Magic though, pretty much Black Magic." he shrugged, his voice soft as if he were speaking to a wild animal that had a serious case of the jitters.

"I'm what?" he probed gently, wanting the male to speak his mind. Ian wanted to grab the male as he backed away, he desperately wanted to comfort his fiance. Ian tilted his head to the side and raised his eyebrow, his eyes asking a million questions but his lips only said one.

"Want some help?"
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:11 am

Aluins eyes just went wild and he shook his head. "N-No! I mean. No, but... Thank... You?" He groaned and put his palms on his forehead. "I'm a mess. I just wanna go to school and not have to miss Potions class, I have so much to learn and..." He sighed, licking his lips as he did so. Why were his lips so dry?

He just smiled for a moment and looked up at him. "You're a stranger but so familiar... I..." He shuffled back and then looked at the ring on the males finger. "We have sex? I assume." He said quietly and his eyes slid over the male. "Who fucks who?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 am

Ian hid the hurt in his eyes, he didn't even remember their special times together as one. "You don't need to go to school, Aluin. You can't. I've already looked into it, you'll need to learn at home where I can supervise you. If your mind is back in a sixteen year old mode then I need to be your parental figure or something like that..." Parental figure? He wanted to fuck the boy's brains out!

"Yes, we do. Normally, I fuck you but on the odd occasion you'll fuck me." he said, sitting down on the chair and crossing his arms over his chest. His muscles bulged from the new construction work he had been doing in the muggle world, the sleeves tight against them. He looked more manly than what he had looked like a few months ago, he was more ripped than normal and his voice had gone an octave deeper.

He spoke like it was nothing, it really was nothing. Aluin had taught him to be open about his thoughts so he was going to be open and very honest.

"If you don't remember, then I think this might jog your memory... you love being deep throated, my hands rubbing and massaging your balls gently. You love it when I grab you by the throat, spin you around and enter you roughly...no?" he asked, tilting his head to the side and giving Aluin a heated look. His jeans were tight, his size quite clearly outlined through the denim. It had been a while since he had had a wank, knowing that his kids and huswifey were more important than his own relief.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 am

Aluin's eyes widened as he touched his throat. "You... huh?" He had to admit, all of that sounded... intoxicating and delicious. "I don't like overly muscled men and I'm still... so attracted to you..." He said and then his eyes widened. "And I've never had real parents, I don't need one now!"

Aluin sighed and he slowly lifted his pillow and slid off the bed. "This... is normal... right?" Aluin said as he walked to the male. He slid onto the males lap and his eyes traced over the strangers face. "You're... like..." He started laughing and shook his head. "So old. It's sexy." He said and he sat down fully on the males lap. "Can I.... touch? Is it awkward if I do?" He asked, looking down at the males hard on.
Back to top Go down
Ian Donovan
Adult
Adult
Ian Donovan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:58 am

Ian remained still as the boy, which technically is what he was right now, approached him and sat on his lap. Watching with calm and unrevealing eyes, Ian let the boy explore but raised a brow at the mentioning of old.

"IF you say old once more, I'm not going to be happy..." he said gruffly, licking his bottom lip. It was not a laughing situation. Aluin wanted to touch him, at the mentioning of it he hardened a little more. He merely nodded, not trusting his voice nor the rest of his body. In fact, he wanted to take Aluin up against the wall and punish him for calling him old. He was not old.
Back to top Go down
Aluin Destan
Potions Professor
Potions Professor
Aluin Destan

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:05 am

Aluins hands shook as they unzipped the strangers pants, his eyes sliding up to meet the males. He leaned in and gave him a hesitant kiss. His entire body was shaking from nerves and his lips slid over the males and as soon as they did he gained more confidence.

He pressed against him, a horny sex driven teen inside needing touch. He ripped the males pants open more and pushed against him. "Ooooh, wow. You don't get THAT in high school." Aluin said, his eyes wide and then grabbed his cock with hands still larger than what he was used to. He kissed Ian again and smiled, licking his lower lip and bit it softly.

He'd always wanted to do that, but high school boys freaked when he tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small Mishaps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Mishaps   Small Mishaps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Mishaps
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to: