Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason Anderson
Adult
Adult
Mason Anderson

Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack Empty
PostSubject: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 am

Masons fingers slid over his lower lip as he thought. He hated his brother almost 100% of the time. More than 99% by far. But when they were given recruiting lists he was quickly disturbed by the amount of ministry workers on it. Luckily for Mason, he wasn't a seventh year and didn't have to approach his own friends. No, instead he had to go to the ministry where he was officially the 'enemy in disguise' and recruit a one night stand into the Death Eaters.

And if he did not accept. He had to obliviate him.

All of this made Mason a little sick. How did he even get on Cason's little list of names?!

Mason smiled and tilted his head at a secretary. "Hi, could you tell me where Rafael Passinni's desk is? I have a meeting with him at..." He frowned and looked innocent. "About now." He really needed to start wearing a watch.

She pointed down a row of cubicles. "Through the clear door, take a left and he's on the right." Mason gave a kind smile and thanked the woman. On his way he saw a few names from his list and realized he was recruiting entirely from the same department. What did Cason do? Just steal a list of workers and point and pick which names sounded most evil? Passinni just sounded like a sandwich!!

Mason walked that far and frowned as he found the desk. It had piles of undone papers in a mess, sticky notes, folded paper airplanes and a spilled inkwell. He cleaned up the ink but frowned at the area. "What happened..." He whispered, looking at the mess of a desk.
Back to top Go down
Rafael Passinni
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Rafael Passinni

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:20 am

Rafael was in the middle of writing a very rude letter to the French Department of International Relations when he sensed someone walk in his cubicle of an office. Didn't these people know the laws? He groaned inwardly, it had been a month and the two countries could not find a compromise, mostly due to the French and their ability to suggest things that were illegal in almost all other countries.

He glanced up quickly not bothered at all to make who ever needed to talk to him wait. He did however look back up right after. Rafael masked his surprise with a polite smile. "What can I do for you?" He spoke as his letter folded it self in front of him. Rafael motioned for the man to take a seat while he sealed the letter with the emblem of the Ministry.

If only he knew the sort of conversation he was about to have he would've acted differently. At least that's what he thought as he contemplated the past few hours locked in a dark closet like room. He was wandless and in pain from all the curses he had to endure. "I REALLY should've gone to Italy."

Last edited by Rafael Passinni on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason Anderson
Adult
Adult
Mason Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:53 am

Mason bit his lip as he flicked through the bits of paper work. "Where... are you?" He whispered and glanced at the list. The person in the next cubicle was there and on the list so the ones from the list weren't disappearing. Then he saw it, a small card on the floor. He leaned over and picked it up, at first he thought it was just a scrap of paper then he realized it was a business card. With no name, just a company and address.

He frowned, pocketing it and turned. He walked out to the secretary. "Do you know if Mr. Passinni left for an early lunch?" She shook her head and checked her schedule. "Our records show he's still on the clock." He nodded and left, needing to tell his brother one of his charges was missing. He couldn't recruit if someone was beating him to it. Then he'd go to the business. Yeah, he had to find Mason. Even if his brother told him not to.

A few hours later, Cason had shrugged it off, told Mason to just recruit the others and hope the other was back by then. So Mason managed to recruit five people to a mysterious meeting and only had to obliviate two. Then he disappeared to appear in front of a bakery. What was so important about it? Why would anyone kidnap someone and take them there?!
Back to top Go down
Rafael Passinni
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Rafael Passinni

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 am

He didn't know how long he'd been unconscious for or where he was. what he did know was that he had to find a way out and fast. These people weren't messing around and he didn't think he would survive round two.

He began to check his pockets for his cellphone. He would call somebody and ask for help. But who? He could call his sister and have her contact the Ministry... no. The last thing he wanted was to let the Death Eaters know about his non-magical sister. They could kill her, his entire family or used them against him. He groaned realizing he had left the phone on his desk. "Shit" He hissed feeling pain shooting up his left arm and back.

"I'm not going to die here" He told himself. "And there will be hell to pay once I get out" He moved closer to the door first trying to hear something on the other side then trying to open it.
Back to top Go down
Mason Anderson
Adult
Adult
Mason Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:16 am

Mason just stood there, his eyes sliding over the bakery. "This is a dead end..." He murmured and shook his head. Mason looked at his arm and sighed, shaking his head as he entered. A bell rung above his head and he smiled. It was a muggle shop. He nodded at the lady behind the counter. "Hi... do you have any specials?" He asked, not having much muggle money. He had about 3 pounds.

She nodded and Masons eyes slid across the counter and sighed. "You know the Anderson's?"

"Ahh! Cason is our delivery boy!"

That's where he was getting his food money. He hadn't started stealing from the DE's yet. He smiled and nodded. "Ah. Good guy." Mason said, eyes lingering on the picture of his brother holding a box of donuts. How sad was that? The Dark Lord was a bakery delivery boy. To home he went then. How could he take Rafael like that? For what reason? Maybe he shouldn't go... He frowned and rubbed his temples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack   Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Searching For A Passinni In A Hay Stack
Page 1 of 1