Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

VERY Short absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

VERY Short absence Empty
PostSubject: VERY Short absence   VERY Short absence I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:21 pm

... and not really an absence. I will TRY and be here like normal, but I will most likely be forced into stuff like merging for my room for dinner and talking to my family members and the like. So, you know, it causes a slight lull in my hermit-ness. None the less, my posting might be a little less frequent, but because I am a highly skilled ninja, I SHOULD be able to post still. BUT if that fails, I might not be around at all from today until Thursday next week. That is like... nearly 7 days from now. *gasp* a week!

ANYWAYS so that is all of my characters: Evelyn, Celeste, Samara, Andrew, James P, Sienna, Jesse, Matilda, Isabelle, Stella, Vincent, Riley, and I think that's all of them.

I love you guys!
Evelyn <3
Back to top Go down

VERY Short absence
Page 1 of 1