Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Kelly
Prefect
Prefect
Jessica Kelly

Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes Empty
PostSubject: Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes   Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:39 am

Sorry guys, I've had a ton of homework this past week and then all of next weeks homework has to be done by Friday because 1 I have a Midterm Friday morning for Math and 2 I'm going out of town with my dad and step mom for father's day weekend. There were 4 test and 2 writing assignments this past week and then before friday I have to do 1 chapter for math 1 test for math then my midterm review then 2 tests for english and a paper to finish up, but I promise promise promise I will be back next week.

Love you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kelly
Prefect
Prefect
Jessica Kelly

Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes   Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:13 am

Ok well it looks like I'm pushing this another week because my dad was in a bad car accident and I'm going to be spending my nights at the hospital
Back to top Go down

Jessica Kelly, Jason Coswell, and Chelsea Daniella Hayes
Page 1 of 1