Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Samara Fletcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Samara Fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Samara Fletcher   Samara Fletcher I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Name: Samara Lucy Fletcher
Year: 7th
House: Slytherin
Birthdate: 8th October
Blood Type: Pureblood

Dislikes: Mystery novels, the colour brown, dirt, grease
Strengths: Stealth, physical strength, magic
Weaknesses: Potions, speed, Flying

Family: Sarah & Jacob Fletcher
Personal: Samara grew up in a small house with her parents. She has no siblings and always wanted one. During the summer off of school, she and her parents travels around the world. She has toured most of Europe, and loves learning of the different cultures. Her mother is obsessed with the Dark Arts, practising them in their home. Her father is neutral, with no ties other than to his wife and daughter. They are close, though so when she is at Hogwarts during the year she misses them. She is entranced my magic, even growing up with it. Researching it slowly became an obsession in itself, doing her best to do well in classes.

Supplies:
(this can be added in later)

Relationship:
Friendships:
Enemies:
Back to top Go down

Samara Fletcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samara Fletcher   Samara Fletcher I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:50 pm

~Timeline~

Samara was born - 8th October
She began at Hogwarts (Sorted into Slytherin)
RP Starts here
Back to top Go down

Samara Fletcher
Page 1 of 1