Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Care For Magical Creatures Lesson Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Nightingale
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Care of Magical Creatures Professor
Sebastian Nightingale

Care For Magical Creatures Lesson Format Empty
PostSubject: Care For Magical Creatures Lesson Format   Care For Magical Creatures Lesson Format I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:17 am

Dear Students

As we are now given more flexability with lessons, I'm changing the lesson format around a little bit. The lessons on each topic will all vary in length.

I will require short reports to be owled to me on topics I will specify in class for each lesson, Classes are mostly practical handling of magical creatures so all I require there is a minimum of 1 post per creature we study in class. Students that post more often will be given higher grades and more house points.

Please keep in mind we may study more than one creature per lesson, so be sure to check regulary. Other than that, thank you for choosing Care of Magical Creatures and I will see you all in class.

Regards S. Nightingale
Back to top Go down

Care For Magical Creatures Lesson Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Classes-
Jump to: