Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Everyone Read*!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Alexander
Adult
Adult
Seth Alexander

Blood Status : Pureblood

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Hey there, Seth here. Well more Sally. I'm a bit upset at how FC has been looking the past couple days. What happened? Did everyone move on from here? I don't see anyone anymore not even on skype nor FB to the ones I have on FB. I would very much like to know why the family has been gone, I miss you guys and miss hanging out during my boring days of school. Answer please! I need to know what happen before I go crazy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 am

Well, I'm not sure about other people, but it has cut down on activity. I suppose that real life has gotten in the way? I've been unwell, so I haven't been on for quite a while.

I miss you so much too <3
Evelyn
Back to top Go down
Seth Alexander
Adult
Adult
Seth Alexander

Blood Status : Pureblood

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Awh I hope you feel better soon Evey Sad I've been busy with real life and school and work but I've been trying to pop by from time to time to see if anyone is on but no one is ever on.

Back to top Go down
http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com
Ella Rose

Ella Rose

Blood Status : Muggleborn

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:30 am

I couldn't agree more. Smile So I want to help open up the activity as much as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Dylan Xian
Prefect
Prefect
Dylan Xian

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:39 am

I'm around, just PM Liam VanDuke. Chances are I'm messing with Photoshop because no one was around. =)
Back to top Go down
Christian White
Adult
Adult
Christian White

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 am

I am here... I just pop up at the most random and very dead times.. :/
Back to top Go down
Thomas Lupin
Prefect
Prefect
Thomas Lupin

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:22 am

I'm still around, just need a bit of prodding to get back into things. I've been a busy bee hehehe xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyone Read*!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Read*!!   Everyone Read*!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everyone Read*!!
Page 1 of 1