Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Characters Available for RPing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafael Passinni
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Rafael Passinni

Characters Available for RPing  Empty
PostSubject: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Some of my characters are just standing there looking pretty. If you would like to post with any of them let me know.

Liam VanDuke: profile

Gluke Barroy: profile

Rafael Passinni: profile

Dylan Xian: profile

Anastacia Vernz: profile

Luca Orson: profile

Zaki Siet: profile

Eloi Methap: profile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am

Hi!

Sienna is just out of Hogwarts (18). She hasn't posted with many people, and doesn't have much of a story yet. Maybe someone kinda close to her age, like Liam, Rafael or Luca. Maybe even Zaki? To be her friend/enemy/whatever. I don't really mind who/what, I'd just like to do some posting with her.

Thanks.

Her profile
Back to top Go down
Rafael Passinni
Ministry Worker
Ministry Worker
Rafael Passinni

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:26 am

If you can come up with a plot for any of them I'll go along. Just start a thread and post the link. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leyton Lestrange
Adult
Adult
Leyton Lestrange

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:46 am

Hey if you want I'll post with Zaki, we could say they met at the DE meeting if you wanna start a thread somewhere say like the Hogshead
Back to top Go down
Zaki Siet
Adult
Adult
Zaki Siet

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am

Zaki has a thread here: https://hogwartsfc.rpg-board.net/t1433-staying-in-the-shadows#17446

If anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Here is a thread. Do with it as you may. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters Available for RPing    Characters Available for RPing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters Available for RPing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion :: Welcome :: Post Profiles Here! :: Wanted Ads-
Jump to: