Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez Empty
PostSubject: Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez   Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 am

Hey everyone,

Yes well I am deleting both my characters but I do have my valid reasons. I am leaving because FC isn't my place anymore and I would something more for my age group. None of you did anything wrong to me for me to go, this was my idea. I am really sad to go after really building onto Rochelle and Alura I kinda had a bond on them. I am gonna miss you all and I will try and connect to some of you somehow but for now this is my goodbye. Have a great Christmas and good luck for the upcoming 2012!

[00:42:16] Rochelle Jacobs : Last time Chellie is in the CB... Who ever reads this I will miss you a lot... <3

xxx Chellie

P.S Now I'm going to make a personal list of saying goodbyes.

>Evey, I love you lots and thank you. <3

>Tommy, My teddy bear, thank you for giving me good advice for the times that I probably annoyed the shit out of you.

>Zoey, I love you lots and lots and I will really miss you. <3

>Kimi, I am sorry for not finishing my posts with you but we had two good threads. (:

>Faylie, We had our little conversations when no one was in the cb and it was really fun. I am really gonna miss that. <3

>Dimitri, Im sure that we will definitely talk in the future!!

>Kimberly, I love you and I will miss you.. lots <3

>Margeret, my Maggie, I am probably gonna miss you the most but we have to talk in the future.. <3

Well If I have missed anyone Im sorry but Ill miss you all. Bye and Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Faylynn Hart
Adult
Adult
Faylynn Hart

Blood Status : Pureblood

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez   Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:26 am

Aw you're making me cry. *Huggles!!!*
Back to top Go down
Zoey Nott
Healer
Healer
Zoey Nott

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez   Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:40 am

Bye Rochy, I'll miss you <3 Love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez   Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rochelle Jacobs and Alura Valdez
Page 1 of 1