Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: The Final Conclusion

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
It is late in the summer, and as the students prepare for the new school year at Hogwarts everything seems well. Maybe a little too well....

William Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
William Carter
Adult
Adult
William Carter

William Carter Empty
PostSubject: William Carter   William Carter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:21 am

Full Name: William James Carter
Nickname: Bill or Will; Don't call me Willy or I'll kick your ass
House: Durmstrang
Birthdate: February 6th
Blood Type: Pureblood
Job: Auror from overseas Ministry, Heir

Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Family: William has one brother who joined him at Durmstrang; Vincent 19 while his sister, Evelyn 16 chose to follow in their father's footsteps. His mother, Charlotte Carter (neƩ Black) was in Slytherin, and his father, Sam Carter, was in Ravenclaw. Both of his parents are of old pureblood families.
Personal: William has always been very protective of Evelyn, which has caused quite a bit of tension between him and Vincent. He loves his brother deeply, but thinks he can be very narrow minded at times. Secretly, it's also because he's never liked Vincent's free manner, believing someone of their family should not give themselves so openly. It was one of the reasons why he's reserved with Damien, Evelyn's fiance. He had not only heard of his affiliation with Vincent, but having knocked up his young sister has also not earned Damien any points with him. That was the only reason he came back to the London, he felt as if his family had fallen apart so quickly and he planned on changing that. The Carter's were a noble family and William planned on making sure that wasn't forgotten.

Wand:
Pet:

Relationship:
Friends:
Enemies:
Back to top Go down

William Carter
Page 1 of 1